Title: Whole Health For Happy Dogs
Book Condition: New
Publisher: Crestline Books March 2010
0785826211 / 9780785826217
Seller ID: 110861
"Whole Health for Happy Dogs" is a complete reference guide to help you understand what it takes for your dog to be at optimal health. From what you should feed to how to protect your dog from pesky pets, this book offers everything you need to know to care for your dog naturally, including:
- What health is and what it is not
- Determining what breed is best for your lifestyle
- Key steps to keeping your dog healthy
- How to recognize disease and how to prevent it
- Tips on diet, nutrition, exercise, and choosing a veterinarian
- Natural treatments including aromatherapy, acupuncture, homeopathy, and chiropractic
- Conventional and holistic care--which will best serve the needs of your dog?
- Natural solutions for the home and yard to ensure the good health of your dog
- Compelling photography and illustrations throughout
Embark on a journey that will keep your dog healthy, happy and an active member of your family for a long time to come. By learning to care for our dogs before they become ill--using a natural and holistic approach--we can avoid the common disorders that are becoming more prevalent in dogs today.