William Shakespeare, Paul Werstine Ph.D.
Title: Richard II (Folger Shakespeare Library)
Binding: Mass Market Paperback
Book Condition: Used - Very Good
Publisher: Simon & Schuster June 2005
0743484916 / 9780743484916
Seller ID: 118601
Light cover wear, some creases to spine, text deeply age-toned but unmarked.
An Eighth Day View:
Each edition includes:
- Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
- Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
- Scene-by-scene plot summaries
- A key to famous lines and phrases
- An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
- An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
- Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Phyllis Rackin
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit www.folger.edu.