When author and counselor H. Norman Wright's beloved wife, Joyce, passed away, he grieved the loss of his partner and the life they shared. Even in his state of sorrow, he knew he had to find a way to live without Joyce, to forge a hopeful path, and to move forward in God's grace and strength.
With vulnerability and emotional insight, Norm shares from his deeply personal journey and illuminates the way back to living when someone you love is gone. Readers who have lost their spouse will discover support and guidance as they
- work through anger, including anger at God, to ease toward God's peace
- move away from denial and "what ifs" to move forward
- allow memories to provide comfort without getting stuck in the past
- create a healthy new, daily routine to care for themselves
- turn their new identity and life over to God's leading and mercy
This tender and inspirational book will help any reader who is grieving or who is walking alongside a grieving friend.