Baker Academic: August 2015
This new edition of a bestselling evangelical survey of the Old Testament (over 180,000 copies sold) has been thoroughly updated and features a beautiful new interior design. It is lavishly illustrated with four-color images, maps, and charts and retains the pedagogical features that have made the book so popular:
- chapter outlines, objectives, and summaries
- study questions
- sidebars featuring primary source material, ethical and theological issues, and contemporary applications
- lists of key terms, people, and places
- further reading recommendations
- endnotes and ind... View More...